1) Z. W. Wang and R. E. Palmer,Determination of the Ground-State Atomic Structures ofSize-Selected Au Nanoclusters by Electron-Beam-Induced Transformation,Physical Review Letter,108 (2012), 245502.
2) Z. W. Wang and R. E. Palmer,Experimental Evidence for Fluctuating, Chiral-Type Au55 Clusters by Direct Atomic Imaging, Nano Letters, 12 (2012), 5510–5514.
3) V. Habibpour, M. Y. Song, Z. W. Wang, J. Cookson, C. M. Brown, P. T. Bishop and R. E. Palmer, Novel Powder-Supported Size-Selected Clusters for Heterogeneous Catalysis under Realistic Reaction Conditions, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 116 (2012), 26295？26299.
4) Z. W. Wang and R. E. Palmer,Mass Spectrometry and Dynamics of Gold Adatoms Observed on the Surface of Size-Selected Au Nanoclusters,Nano Letters, 12 (2012), 91-95.
5) Z. W. Wang, Z. Y. Li, S. J. Park, A. Abdela, D. Tang and R. E. Palmer, Quantitative Z-contrast Imaging in the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope with Size-selected Clusters, Physical Review B, 84 (2011), 073408.
6) F. Yin, Z. W. Wang and R. E. Palmer, Controlled Formation of Mass-selected Cu-Au Core-Shell Cluster Beams,Journal of the American Chemical Society, 133(2011), 10325–10327.
7) Z. W. Wang, O. Toikkanen, B. M. Quinn, and R. E. Palmer,Real-Space Observation of Prolate Monolayer-Protected Au38 Clusters Using Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy,Small, 7 (2011), 1542–1545.
8) Z. W. Wang, O. Toikkanen, F. Yin, Z. Y. Li, B. M. Quinn, and R. E. Palmer, Counting the Atoms in Supported, Monolayer-Protected Gold Clusters. Journal of the American Chemical Society-,132 (2010), 2854-2855.
9) Z. W. Wang and Z. Y. Li, Structure and energetics of indium-catalyzed Si nanowires,Nano letters, 9 (2009), 1467-1471.
Z. W. Wang, Y. B. Wang, X. Z. Liao, Y. H. Zhao, E. J. Lavernia, Y. T. Zhu, Z. Horita and T. G. Langdon, Influence of stacking fault energy on deformation mechanism and dislocation storage capacity in ultrafine-grained materials,Scripta Materialia, 60 (2009), 52-55.