1. X. Y. Wei, X. D. Wang, S. Y. Kuang, C. Pan, Z. L. Wang, G. Zhu*. Dynamic triboelectrification-induced electroluminescence and its use in visualized sensing Adv. Mat. Accepted (2016).
2. X. S. Meng, Z. L. Wang*, G. Zhu*, Triboelectric-potential-regulated charge transport through p-n junctions for area-scalable conversion of mechanical energy, Adv. Mat. 28, 668-676 (2016).
3. L. Su, Z. X. Zhao, H. Y. Li, J. Yuan, Z. L. Wang*, G. Z. Cao*, G. Zhu*, High-performance organolead halide perovskite-based self-powered triboelectric photodetector, ACS Nano 9, 11310-11316 (2015).
4. X. J. Zhao, G. Zhu*, Y. Fan, H. Li, Z. L. Wang, Triboelectric charging at the nanostructured solid/liquid interface for area-scalable wave energy conversion and its use in corrosion protection, ACS Nano 9, 7671-7677 (2015).
5. G. Zhu, W. Yang, T. Zhang, Q. Jing, J. Chen, Y. Zhou, P. Bai & Z. L. Wang*, Self-powered, ultra-sensitive, flexible tactile sensors based on contact electrification. Nano Lett. 14, 3208-3213 (2014).
6. G. Zhu, Y. Su, P. Bai, J. Chen, & Z. L. Wang*, Harvesting water wave energy by asymmetric screening of electrostatic charges on a nanostructured hydrophobic thin-film surface. ACS Nano 8, 6031-6037 (2014).
7. G. Zhu, J. Chen, Q. Jing, T. Zhang & Z. L. Wang*, Radial-arrayed rotary electrification for high-performance triboelectric generator. Nat. Commun. doi: 10.1038/ncomms4426 (2014).
8. G. Zhu, Y. S. Zhou, P. Bai, X. Meng, Q, Jing, J. Chen & Z. L. Wang*, A shape-adaptive thin-film-based approach for a 50% high-efficiency energy generation through micro-grating sliding electrification. Adv. Mater. 26, 3788-3796 (2014).
9. G. Zhu, J. Chen, Y. Liu, P. Bai, Y. S. Zhou, Q, Jing, C. Pan & Z. L. Wang*, Linear-grating triboelectric generator based on sliding electrification. Nano Lett. 13, 847-853 (2013).